Experience Needed:3 To 4 Years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
On Behalf of one of the region’s leading chartered accounting firms, Partner & more is recruiting:
Reporting to: Audit Manager
- Assigning and following second and third associate by preparing the audit documents and solving any problem.
- Reviewing the analysis prepared by associates and check matching with documents.
- Refereeing back to the Audit Manager after completing and finishing required tasks.
- Reviewing the audit analysis asked from the associates before handling them to the Audit Senior & Audit Manager.
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce
- Males Only
Training Courses needed:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Examines financial statements to be sure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Computes taxes owed, prepares tax returns, and ensures that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Inspects account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Organizes and maintains financial records
- Assesses financial operations and makes best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggests ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits -Deals with requests with minimal disruption to their work
- Agrees time allotted for each task and provides regular updates to senior colleagues on progress
- Able to identify and record simple audit errors
- Understands sensitivity of client engagements and maintains client confidentiality
- Discusses relevant audit issues with personnel at clients’ premises
- BA in accounting
- Males only
- Maximum Age 33
- Has 4 – 8 years of experience in Auditing
- Excellent English
- IFRS Certificate is an advantage.
- Internet and Computer skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- BA degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Fluent English is a must
- ERP (Sap) user is a plus
- Good Command of Microsoft office
- Communication skills