# Urgently required for a leading Company specialized in Packaging Technology (Pharma, Confectionary and Liquid Food)
Position Summary: Be the contact person for the customer in all requests. Perform selling process for products of the food product lines. Once project business is secured, coordinate the project from beginning through final delivery and installation startup at the customer. Act as binding element between customers, and other internal departments.
- Responsible for a defined sales area with general support by the GM for the pharmaceutical products. Within this area, identify the needs of (potential) customers.
- Conduct contract negotiations with the support of GM. And Receive technical support for specifications.
- General market research in order to find potential customers.
- Monitoring of market trends and competitors within defined sales area.
- Acquisition of new customers within focus region and maintaining the relationship with existing customers.
- Preparing the visits and reporting, following up on payment regulations. Support in preparation of offers.
- Participation in and dealing with customers at trade fairs.
- Work closely with the internal departments.
- Prepare reports on all sales activities, in a timely fashion, including travel expenses.
- Respect country regulations when travelling to customer’s site.
- Excellent customer management skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Basic knowledge of relevant technical issues.
- Preferred Knowledge within Packaging Industry of Food is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Male or Female
- Both domestic and international, up to 60% of time.