- Quotations preparation for spare parts, upgrades and interventions using SAP.
- Responsible for the orders management process.
- Responsible for the coordination of goods delivery with the customers and Syntegon plants.
- Responsible for claim management – warranty and repair processes.
- Follow up on the payments with the customers and the plants.
- Create invoices in the SIP system.
- Handle credit note processes on the SAP system.
- Maintain relationship with customers within defined region.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction of provided services and help resolving any arising problems.
- Reporting to sales management on sales figures and the marketability of goods and services within the region.
competencies and qualifications:
- University degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering is a MUST.
- 2-5 years of working experience in the after-sales environment.
- SAP experience is a MUST.
- Good technical understanding related to the Pharma Machines industry sector is preferred.
- Excellent customer management skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English language is a must; French and German would be an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflicts and escalations.
- Trustable and self-committed.
- Flexible and willing to develop. Independent on daily business.
- Additional assets:
- Experience with logistics in Pharma
- Clear priority setting, team player
- PC literate with skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Partner & More is recruiting on behalf of a leading Spices, Vegetables and Food Ingredients Company:
We are hiring A Production Shift Leader for the Dehydration Process Reports to the Production Manager of the factory.
Location: 6th of October City, Industrial Zone
- 6 working Days – 8 working hours – Rotational Shifts
- Transportation is provided
- Manage production activities as per desired standards.
- Optimize people usage on the shopfloor
- Troubleshoot production issues on daily basis
- Maintain EHS, Quality & Food Safety standards on the shop-floor
- Deliver production KPIs Targets
- A degree in Food Science, Production Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience in food industry in a production role
- English language professional proficiency
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must
Our client is a Multinational Sanitary Products company looking for a Design Engineer with the following roles:
- Drainage designs and calculations according to EN and local standards.
- Storm drainage designs and calculations according to the company’s standards.
- Supply system design and calculation according to W3 and local standards.
- System Shop drawing and detailed BOQ.
- Keep CRM updated with projects documents.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineer or other relevant degrees.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, experience in Contractor/Consultancy firm is preferable. (MEP)
- MS Office, CAD, Revit application knowledge.
- Designing of a piping system on CAD and Revit is a ‘must’ criteria.
- Fluent English language.
A multinational company in the Packaging Technology industry looking for an Mechanical Service Engineer to work in the MENA region with the following roles:
- Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled.
- Assist production with final machine testing and checkout.
- Train customers on proper operation, maintenance and safety rules of customer equipment.
- Coordinate development activities and upgrades related to updating and improving machine functionality.
- Provide support to customers, Customer Service and Sales, as required.
- Interact with Sales Managers/Project Managers on customer equipment needs/concerns and/or updates.
- Participate in training in order to maintain technical expertise and proficiency on applicable/new equipment and applications through internal training.
- Process expense and detailed trip reports on all service orders, in a timely fashion.
- Support other departments and functions