- Quotations preparation for spare parts, upgrades and interventions using SAP.
- Responsible for the orders management process.
- Responsible for the coordination of goods delivery with the customers and Syntegon plants.
- Responsible for claim management – warranty and repair processes.
- Follow up on the payments with the customers and the plants.
- Create invoices in the SIP system.
- Handle credit note processes on the SAP system.
- Maintain relationship with customers within defined region.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction of provided services and help resolving any arising problems.
- Reporting to sales management on sales figures and the marketability of goods and services within the region.
competencies and qualifications:
- University degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering is a MUST.
- 2-5 years of working experience in the after-sales environment.
- SAP experience is a MUST.
- Good technical understanding related to the Pharma Machines industry sector is preferred.
- Excellent customer management skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English language is a must; French and German would be an asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflicts and escalations.
- Trustable and self-committed.
- Flexible and willing to develop. Independent on daily business.
- Additional assets:
- Experience with logistics in Pharma
- Clear priority setting, team player
- PC literate with skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
|Job Category||Customer Support, Engineering|