The Corporate Sales Executive is responsible for selling international and local medical insurance directly to corporate clients, as well as to small and medium enterprises. He or she contributes to the company’s objective by achieving their given target of EGP 10,000,000 in premiums for local and international medical insurance.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least four new prospects every day. You need to generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Your main key to success in visiting new prospects is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases, directories and door knocking activities. To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full.
- You will act at all times to the highest standards of personal integrity.
- You will call prospects and set appointments for daily visits.
- You will present products using ‘face-to-face’ selling techniques.
- You ensure the delivery of completed applications with all the necessary documents.
- You need to achieve the given monthly target.
- You will fill in daily reports and submit to your manager, as required.
- You will manage reporting and office work time effectively.
- You should use company resources in a proper manner. Scope: Standard Areas
- You will report to your manager on a daily basis, and as requested, so please use these opportunities to share experience and learn from feedback.
- You will participate in any event organized to promote our international and local medical insurance services.
- You should always observe company rules, uphold company principles and values, and conform to its behavioral code – such as dress code and working hours – at all times. Innovation Areas
- Following the work rules and procedures is a must. However, you are always encouraged to devise new ideas and test them, such as going on a door-knocking campaign with your peers, trying to reach maximum number of potential corporate accounts.
- Mixing work with fun is healthy, so you are encouraged to do things that make your job more appealing and attractive for you, such as setting internal challenges with your peers. For example, you might set a challenging target for setting up meetings in a single day and see who achieves it.
- 2-4 years of corporate sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Prospecting skills.
- Independent personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Language School or University
- Motivation for sales.