Posted 1 year ago
Experience Needed:7 To 10 Years
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
- Provides leadership to the Transportation Department on day-to-day operations
- Oversees all aspects of the daily maintenance operations
- Performs road checks during a period of inclement weather.
- Provides recommendations to the Superintendent regarding changing school schedules including school cancellations due to weather conditions.
- Establishes and maintains positive customer relationships with parents, schools, and departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience
- Construction/Development Background is a MUST
- Good English
- Supervisory skills
|Job Category||Logistics, Supply Chain|