Posted 3 years ago
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop legal department and develop strategy aligned with business plans.
- Providing legal opinions and advice on local and international legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
- Dealing with all types of agreements such as confidentiality agreements, concession agreements, development leases, drilling rigs agreements, deed of assignment, service agreements, joint venture agreements and power of attorney
- Coordinating with all departments such as (finance– Marketing –sales-purchasing –MRO – IT).
- Representing the company in every aspect of litigation before the Egyptian courts, and take legal action to protect the company from any risks.
- Investigation of violations of company regulations and provides legal opinion on legal action.
- Providing legal advice to the HR department.
- Dealing with the Government agencies (Ministry of justice – Ministry of Investment – ministry of interior -Tax – General Organization for Social Insurance – General Administration of trademarks, industrial designs and models –labor office.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Previous Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in a business environment; exposure to FMCG and Manufacturing companies is preferred.
- English Proficiency: very good speaking and writing skills.
- Computer Proficiency: Excellent User.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and evaluation skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Ability to identify and solve complex legal issues
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
Kindly send your CV on
On WhatsApp number 01277903273