Posted 3 years ago
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading and coordinating the relationship between HR department and different business units for achieving the company targets and goals.
- Developing salary, incentive and bonus schemes.
- Assisting the company management to achieve high level of staff satisfaction.
- Establishing, directing and Controlling the HR policies and procedures to insure healthy culture and fair implementation.
- Issue the monthly salary with all support documents.
- Regulating relations with government agencies (Labour Office – Social Insurance) and make sure the payment of monthly obligations on a timely basis to non-infringement.
- Follow up the company’s cars (cars insurance – licenses…..etc.).
- Solving all employees issue and needs according to the company policy.
- Follow-up HR staff and making sure not to, and there are no barriers lead to the business delayed.
- Follow-up to the safety officer and occupational health and follow-up of security personnel and make sure to do their jobs through the daily reports
- 10-12 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Solid background in personnel management in a dynamic operation
- Social insurance, labor offices and governmental procedures
- Solid labor law expertise
- Governmental networking capabilities.
- Very Good English
|Job Category||Human Resources|