Posted 3 years ago
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Recruitment activities for different clients in specified regions.
- Communicate with clients about their hiring needs and criteria and advise whenever applicable
- Active on social media forums.
- Attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals.
- Charismatic and fostering a good relationship with potential candidates
- Interview and Hire Talent
- Able to conduct interviews is essential
- Familiar with all interviewing responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people.
- Must also be able to do salary and benefit negotiations.
- Maintain Candidate Database
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates.
- Document any phone calls, emails or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position.
- Keep a healthy pool of qualified applicants.
- Keep reports and other paperwork on those they successfully hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience with Recruitment Agencies, Egypt & Gulf recruitment experience is much preferable.
- Very good English language.
- Excellent communication & Relationship Management Skills.
- Must be exceptional communicators and great negotiators.
- He should be organized and have an eye for detail.
- Pleasant personality
- Driven to succeed is an important factor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Experience in recruiting or human resources
|Job Category||Human Resources|