Posted 3 years ago
About the Job
- Together with a team, conduct general Market research in order to find potential customers and monitor market trends and competitors within the defined sales area.
- Monitor customers’ changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting on these developments
- Acquisition of new customers within focus region and maintaining the relationship with existing customers.
- Effective Contract negotiations and receive technical support for specifications by the Centers of Commences (Factories) in Europe.
- Manage the full Sales, After Sales and service cycle including team customer visits and reporting, Support in the preparation of offers. Following up on payment regulations, Coordinating delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services.
- Participation in and dealing with customers at trade fairs.
- Assessing customer needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction of goods and services provided, and help resolve any arising problems
- Reporting to management on sales figures and the marketability of goods and services within the region.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputable University
- Very Good technical understanding related to the Food sector Packaging industry
- 8-10 years work experience in the sales environment. 5 of which in Packaging and managing a team.
- Excellent customer management skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to different levels externally and internally
- Strategic thinking and planning; Clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Professional appearance
- Builder of strong long term relationships and networks
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Fluent in English language is a must; French or German language proficiency is an asset
|Job Category||Human Resources|