The Sales Executive is responsible for directly selling international medical insurance plans to individuals and corporate accounts, as well as small and medium enterprises.
You are required to participate in achieving the company’s objective by achieving your annual given target of 96 insured lives per year.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least two new prospects every day.
- Your main key to success in lining up new prospects to visit is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases and directories.
- To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full. Generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Sell products using ‘face-to-face’ selling techniques.
- Ensure the delivery of all necessary documents.
- You will report to your manager daily, and as requested, so please use these opportunities to share experience and learn from feedback.
- You are expected to participate in any event organized to promote our insurance services.
- You should always observe company rules, uphold company principles and values, and conform to its behavioral code – such as dress code and working hours – at all times
- Following the work rules and procedures is a must. However, you are always encouraged to plan new ideas and to test them, such as ways of finding new sources of leads/prospects. Ideas that may challenge our corporate objectives and processes, such as changing the reporting system, are still encouraged having first obtained consensus from management.
- Mixing work with fun is healthy, so you are encouraged to do things that make your job more appealing and attractive for you, such as setting internal challenges with your peers. For example, you might have a ‘phone calls day’, in which you see who can achieve the highest number of phone calls in the day.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Language School or University is a MUST.
- 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Fresh Grads are welcome to apply, with Paid training period.
- Very good to Excellent Command of written and spoken English.
- Prospecting skills.
- Independent personality.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.