Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day operations of the recruitment team,
- Working with Line Managers on fulfilling recruitment campaigns Handle of the recruitment process
- Interact with key stakeholders, balancing priorities for urgent roles and time pressured project campaigns
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Follow the annual recruitment plan.
- Fulfill company’s needs for recruitment ( White and blue collars )
- 10-12 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Solid background in talent acquisition in a dynamic operation (preferably FMCG)
- Multinational background is a must
- Fluency in English
|Job Category||Human Resources|