Experience Needed:13 To 17 Years
Career Level:Senior Management (CEO, GM, Director, Head)
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
- Reflect, articulate, and promote the mission, vision and identity of the company’s and all SBUs.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all the company’s publications.
- Leads special projects as assigned, such as special events, re- branding/logo development, capital campaign communications plan
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing and communications mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Ensure that evaluation systems, including benchmarks, are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Board Members.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications program and its activities, monitor progress,
- Assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- Master’s degree is International Marketing is highly preferred
- 15+ years of experience
- Age: below 50
- Males only
- Construction and/or development background is a must
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Presentable and pleasant character
- Strategic practices and being a part experience
- Excellent command of English