Teams have become a principle building block of successful organizations. This one-day workshop is a basic course for team leaders and team members, designed to focus on the characteristics of an effective team player and the elements of an effective team. You will leave the workshop with plans for your personal development as a team player and ideas for developing your back-home team.
A critical element of this workshop is the Glen Parker Team Player Survey (PTPS), an 18 item self-assessment instrument that will help you identify your primary team player style, help you increase your personal effectiveness in team situations, and help you effectively develop your group into a high performing team.
• The PTPS will give you useful feedback about your team player style.
• Identify ways you will want to change to improve your team player style.
• Better understand and appreciate differences among team members.
• Identify those ways your team must improve to be more effective.
• Develop an action plan for those improvements.
-Your team player style
-The strengths of each style
-The challenges for each style
-Establishing team norms
-Building team trust
-Working through the stages of team development