Experience Needed:3 To 5 Years
Education Level:Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrates an understanding of savoury flavours, yeast-based ingredients, their unique attributes, how and why they impart taste.
- Demonstrates development and manufacturing knowledge for wet and dry goods such as like chips and extruded snacks, noodles, sauces, and/or prepared meals areas
- Through experience can develop recipes and attributes for these products at bench level and to perform upscale trials that replicate the manufacturing process.
- Support customer demonstrations of new technology.
- Anticipate, investigate, and resolve problems with application prototypes, applying new ingredients and technologies, flavour systems, and finished prototypes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Food Science/ Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in same or related field.
- Ability to taste and discriminate sensory properties of flavours & applications.
- Culinary experience and expertise, demonstrating culinary techniques, and creativity.
- Has developed great tasting products using e.g., flavours, herbs & spices, natural ingredients, to create a formulation for the end consumer.
- Has the ability to advance many projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritize projects and successfully deliver many under strict timelines.
- Experience in working with pilot-scale equipment for developing application samples for showing to the customer.
- Passion about spice & developing mixes
- Very good command of English