This two-day workshop is designed to help you overcome many of the supervisory problems you will encounter in your first few weeks as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager, or a unit coordinator. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
How You Will Benefit:
• Clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job.
• Adjust to the new role with confidence and an assurance you can handle the position.
• Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
• Develop a technique for making sure you give employees instructions that are clear and understood.
• Identify some techniques to deal with employee challenges, such as hostility, complaints, and laziness.
• Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
What You Will Cover:
-Making the transition
-Responsibilities of a supervisor
-Planning for success
-Ask for what you want
-Orders, requests, and suggestions
-Dealing with difficult employees
-Dealing with others
-The reciprocal quality of relationships
There are no reviews yet.