A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
How You Will Benefit:
• Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
• Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
• Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
• Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
• Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
What You Will Cover:
-Strategies for Success
-Developing a Marketing Plan
-Saying No to New Business
There are no reviews yet.