The need for leading, promoting, and enhancing a customer-focused culture is essential within every organization. This one-day workshop will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a customer service agent. As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this workshop as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
How You Will Benefit:
• Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
• Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
• Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
• Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
• Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
What You Will Cover:
-Who our customers are and what they expect
-Sustaining an individual level of engagement
-Self-image & first impressions
-Developing your leadership style
-Managing employee engagement
-Developing a Service Management System