Risk management has long been a key part of project management, but in recent years, it has become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized that effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises; it can provide real benefits and cost savings.
The risk management framework provided in this one-day workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
How You Will Benefit:
• Define risk and risk management
• Describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000
• Establish a risk management context
• Describe the 7 R’s and 4 T’s that form the framework of risk management activities
• Design and complete a basic risk assessment
• Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
• Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program
What You Will Cover:
Risk management activities
Responding to risks
Reporting and monitoring
Reviewing and evaluating the framework
There are no reviews yet.